custom made scrapbook pages, checkbook covers or calenders

Status
Not open for further replies.

montcapu

Songster
11 Years
Apr 22, 2008
laingsburg, MI
I have been scrapbooking for several years now and do alot of selling on ebay, but thought I would offer some custom made scarpbook pages or albums to fellow BYCers.

I charge $20.00 for a two page layout and usually $5.00 to ship, that helps cover cost of ebay, but for the fellow BYCers that are interested I will charge $15.00 incuding shipping... anyone interested please let me know

checkbook covers will be $5.00 including shipping

calenders will be $10.00 including shipping

I have added a few pic of some ones that I have done in the past so you can see my work. most my pages take me about 10hrs to complete from start to finish (usually 3 days)

9313_scrapbook_pages1_001.jpg

9313_scrapbook_pages1_005.jpg

9313_scrapbook_pages_001.jpg

9313_scrapbook_pages_006.jpg

9313_scrapbook_pages_bunny_love_001.jpg

9313_scrapbook_pages_bunny_love_006.jpg

9313_check1.jpg

Last edited:
Do you have some pictures of your checkbook cover examples? Do they come with the clear protective cover or do we slid yours into our own outer covers? I would be interested in those for gifts.

Last edited:
Quote:
the checkbook cover is the last pic on first page, they come in a clear protective sleeves for top or side tear checks (can be used for both) and can be done in any color theme with or without the tear bears
you just let me know what you would like it to look like, I can add little chicks (like the one on one of my pages) or any color tear bear you prefer, also been working on some paperpieced chickens that I could add

thanks

Quote:
here is a poultry design I did with a friend of mine for her daughter in 4-h, I did not paperpiece the chickens (but I have been working on mine own since I got back, never worked with the paperpiecing until then, just the tear bears, but praticuly the same consepts) I think it turned out so cute

I also can do the tear chicks, like the one on the lambs head on one of the scrapbook pages already posted

9313_1004563.jpg

it was very cool to see her work and combine our talents to get a great page... it was just awesome, I miss being close to her, but we make up for it when we do see each other

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom