custom made scrapbook pages, checkbook covers or calenders

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will take 4 checkbook covers

I would love one with the bear like your pictured one in the first post with the blues like your bear page...

one of your chicken theme ones with your paperpiecing design...

One with green frogs if you can do it

One with Fairies if you can do it

Do you want payment in advance? Where do I paypal the monies?

Last edited:
Quote:
do want the color theme like the beach boy page or the treasured moments page for the bear one?

for the chciken one, does it matter the color scheme or whatever I think looks good (probably close to the page theme I would think)

frogs are fine, I have done lots of frogs before - any particular color

fairies I will make them first and send you a pic to see if you like it, shouldn't be any problem at all - color scheme?

also any particular sayings you want on the checkbook covers (do not need any, but can be added)

as for payment, I would like to have it before, I am just setting up my paypal, (waiting to verify) so as soon as I get that set up I will send your email for paypal
thanks

do want the color theme like the beach boy page or the treasured moments page for the bear one?

The Treasured Moments

saying on Bears "Teddy Bear Savings"

for the chicken one, does it matter the color scheme or whatever I think looks good (probably close to the page theme I would think)

Your design is fine, I just am not fond of the white chickens colors are much better for me

Saying on the chickens "My Chook Book"

frogs are fine, I have done lots of frogs before - any particular color

Your design is fine with green frogs

Saying on Frogs "Forever is composed of now"

fairies I will make them first and send you a pic to see if you like it, shouldn't be any problem at all - color scheme?

Pinks/Purples

Saying on the Fairies "Fairies dance in our hearts"

also any particular sayings you want on the checkbook covers (do not need any, but can be added)

as for payment, I would like to have it before, I am just setting up my paypal, (waiting to verify) so as soon as I get that set up I will send your email for paypal
thanks

Great. I will send payment as soon as I get info from you.
smile.png
Thanks

here is a couple pics of the items I have started so you can see where I am going with it
9313_froggy.jpg

he will be sitting on a lilly pad with pussy willows arround him, the blue is the background and may use the other paper. He is climbing out of the water on to the lilly pad

9313_fairies2009.jpg

the fairy is paperpieced together, I plan on using the background paper as the backdrop of the checkbook cover and add flowers and glitter to get that fairy look (fairy is not complete, just needs accents)

let me know what you think so far

thank you and I am glad you like them, i am not feeling to hot (well maybe just too hot!!! lol) I will try to get some more done tonight, but with this heat it is miserable in my house even with the air on

Those are really neat!! Keep posting pictures of the ones you are working on...I would be interested in some as well. My daughter is just getting started into scrap booking AND chickens. Some of the chicken type pages would be great!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom