custom made scrapbook pages, checkbook covers or calenders

Status
Not open for further replies.
here is the fairy one, it is not completly finished still need to finish blinde fairy (couldn't find my black pen - darn 2 year old...lol) and I will be adding glitter or crystal accents to complete the look

9313_fairies2.jpg

hi, I got the paperpiecing part of the chickens almost done (I need to get to the store for another black pen, ran out) but other then that the chickens are done....

those are the colors of background I was thinking, do they look good for you? I plan on putting some background farm items on it too, but that will be done in the finsihing touches stages not sure what it will be yet but it will make it look great!!!

let me know... I will pm you my email soon
thanks

9313_chickens1.jpg

You have done a great job - on all your projects
clap.gif

I would like something really "custom".... Could you do a 5x7 or 8x10 chicken theamed design to frame? I would like the center left blank for a picture, though.
Thanks
smile.png

Quote:
do you need the center for a 5x7 or 8x10.... if you need it for a 5x7 I would lthink an 8x10 border would work.... if you would like it for an 8x10 I would do it for a 12x12 border so you can get a frame that would fit it.... I would think I would do a block design where about a 2x2 block would have a different picture of chicken them in it or I could do more of a scene at the bottom that flows upwards into backdrops of a farm with chickens at the bottom
depending on size I would think between $15-20 (including shipping) but I would have to see espeically for the 12x12

let me know
angela

Angela, I would like the "finished product" to be either a 5x7 or an 8x10... but I am not sure which....
The "scene" look would be nice
smile.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom