Cute farmhouse chicken home decor

So I don't know about ya'll but I love farmhouse decor and finding the cutest little chicken decor items :) I found the best salt and pepper shakers! And recently got these kitchen towels for an amazing deal! I would love to see y'all favorite farmhouse/chicken home decor!

Attachments

• IMG_4860.jpg
    IMG_4860.jpg
    362.6 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_4861.jpg
    IMG_4861.jpg
    325.5 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_4859.jpg
    IMG_4859.jpg
    485.9 KB · Views: 6
TOO CUTE! I especially like the s&p shakers because
shakers.jpg
I have a set of chicken salt and pepper shakers too..

My almost 5 yr old granddaughter is coming to visit next month...if she wants to play with them, she can...even take them home if she wants. She has had her own real chickens since she was 3, and loves chickens.

I love going to flea malls....there is so much chicken stuff! Sometimes I just take pics, can't possibly buy it all!
But here is something I bought for my granddaughter last year ....remember these toys?
toy.jpg

My almost 5 yr old granddaughter is coming to visit next month...if she wants to play with them, she can...even take them home if she wants. She has had her own real chickens since she was 3, and loves chickens.

I love going to flea malls....there is so much chicken stuff! Sometimes I just take pics, can't possibly buy it all!
But here is something I bought for my granddaughter last year ....remember these toys?
View attachment 595622
My niece is 5 too she absolutely loves animals of all kinds and wants to keep every stray. It's so cute to see her love for animals. She could definitely grow up to be a vet or animal rescue :) That paddle is so cool and adorable I love the beautiful details on it! I had to google it because I've never seen one. My husband and I love to go to flea markets and antique stores! You are so right, there are so many chicken items out there I recently picked up this little hen on nest dish on our last Junkin' trip! I'm pretty sure every flea market out there has tons of these bc we saw them everywhere we went.

Attachments

• IMG_4862.jpg
    IMG_4862.jpg
    469.1 KB · Views: 8

Back
Top Bottom