Cute Personalized Leg Bands for Spoiled Chickens!

Littleredhen, I'd be interested in these also ( if you decide to sell them). Does any body know of a website that sells customized bands like this?

I have wanted somthing like this myself.
I use colored rubber bands and have to keep check on them as they girls grow.
Today I had to change the bands on my 5 and 1/2 week old silkies.
That rubber band braclet making thing thats all the rage now?
Well I made me some solid color rings for them.
So far so good, so we'll see.
hope the poster comes back on...

I would love about 30 of these with my phone number on them for my regular sized chickens and banty ducks. I'd also add A1, A2, A3 and keep a photo log, so if someone called in, I'd know who it was ...

please email me at anya dot getman at gmail dot com .... thanks!!!

Hi Little Red Hen 90 I just read your post about the leg bands and wonder if I can order some from you.

This spring was my first experience with keeping chickens so to test the waters and see how it would work out I used
rentacoop.com and rented 3 girls and fell in love.

Because of where we live in CT and it's so cold and so snowy I decided it was best for them to go back to Maryland or the winter and come back to me in the early spring.

The owners said they can't promise me the same chickens because they have so many and look so much alike.
So I went on line and found your post.

I'd love to get some made if you could. The girls are leaving here Sept 13 so time is short.

If it's something you can do for me I'd really appreciate it.
I can send you a bank check right away

My girls names are Zelda Agatha and Louisa May

thank you
Joyce Tipping
Desperate in CT

my email is [email protected]

I am interested in some too! I would love to band some of my best birds with their names since they can be hard to tell apart. Etsy might the perfect venue for selling these.

To everyone, I can't believe the interest I have had on this post! I haven't been on this site in quite awhile busy getting married, building a house and such. Is there still interest? If so, I am totally up for taking orders! I'm not sure if I need to post in another forum? I guess maybe the buy-sell-trade?
On the concerns with the cold, I've used these on all my hens and haven't had a problem so far. I live in KY so we don't have the coldest winters so i'm not sure on extremely frigid temps.
Thanks guys!
So sorry for the delay!

Back
Top Bottom