Cute puppies!

Haviris

Songster
12 Years
Sep 4, 2007
Anyone in Arkansas looking for a cute puppy? These guys were dumped at a church by some irrisponsible pet owner. I have a rep for taking rescues unfortunately so I was called. I told the lady that took them home that I would take two, if I can find them homes I will take a few more. There were 8 originally, she found a home for one of them. So here are my temporary house guests! I'm making a flyer to put up at the vets and snapped a few pics of them, so thought I would share this one with you all (they weren't looking in the others). The brindle and white (she looks black and white in this pic) is a female and the brown and white is a male.
014-1.jpg

Last edited:
They are cute! They look like Beagle/Pit mix. I would stress the Beagle part (especially since one just one BOS at Westminster, they will be popular) and play down the pit aspect.

I do see some possible pit, not in all the pups, but in these two. I actually have a suspect that may have dumped them, if it is him I'm told the mom is a small medium haired heinz 57 that is mutli colored and deaf.

It is possible that they don't all have the same dad also. I saw a litter once that was shepard/samoyed mix...except one ..who looked just like his weimeraner dad. Weird!

You might try Craigs list. You can screen the homes and only let them go where you think they will be cared for.
Good Luck!
Sarah

I wouldn't let them go to just anyone, but I haven't had to much interest yet. It's still alittle cold for most people to think of getting a new dog. I think they will be very nice dogs, I've already been socializing them with chickens and goats and they are doing very well, other then wanting to eat the chicken feed.

Back
Top Bottom