CUTE!!

What I think is even funnier, is that after theyre done they all go running off again.
lau.gif

That vid was hilarious, they were coming out of nowhere!

As soon as my girls see me they come running! Oh, I don't flatter myself, I know it's not me they are after, it's just the treats I am carrying
lol.png

I adore the silly buggers.

You can train your chickens to do that, all you have to do is call chick, chick chick when giving treats, it wont take them long to figure out when you call you'll have treats!
I can call mine back when they wonder to close to the road, and pretend to throw something and they come running to look for what I threw!

mine will do that IF they KNOW i have a treat. They'll come to me and follow me around the yard if they know i have something they want.

I liked how it looked like they didn't have anything at all in the yard, till she called them and they came out of everywhere. LOL.

My Buff Cochin Mia last year she would fallow me around the yard all the time! When we were putting up Christmas lights I went and let just her out of the run and she came and hung out with me and my fam as we put them up. But my new babys that i get this year i am so going to teach them that!
D.gif
yippiechickie.gif

Chichen Girl

Mine come when called too unless I were so foolish to call them right after they've been fed!!!
roll.png

A neighbor came over once and I called the chickens and when they came he was floored! You have TRAINED chickens?!?!?
ep.gif

I didn't want to spoil it for him......
lau.gif

Back
Top Bottom