CUTEST BABY CHICK NAMES!!!!!

I named my three Ruby (left), Rose (middle), and Charlotte (right). They were rescued from the wild and my initial guess was that the twins were girls and blondie was a boy, but 'she' was just so little and cute and white and fluffy that I couldn't NOT name her Charlotte, at least for the time being. They are now 3 weeks old and my prediction looks even more certain, so I think soon 'she' will be known as Charlemagne (or Charlie/Charles).

The two twins are growing lovely reddish feathers which is very fitting, and the blonde is getting more black and white speckled. I will be very happy if I end up with two darling red hens and a beautiful, unique rooster.

Last night though, I had one of those half-asleep epiphanies that Adele would have been the PERFECT name for a hen. I wish I had have named one Adele! Oh well, maybe next time. Or someone on here can use it!

i love your idea for the chicken names ill use them ps. i have one named sweetheart and sweety cool i like them
ya.gif
thumbsup.gif
woot.gif
D.gif

okey these I just have in mind iam not sure if I'm going to use them I don't even have my chicks yet but the name are from my favorite books warriors and now the names

bluestar. frostfur goldenflower

redtail

spottedleaf
dappletail. Blackfoot blackstar. dawncloud ashfur. Tallstar. oakheart. smudge and barley
lionheart

tigerclaw

runningwind

longtail

darkstripe

I got 8 chicks about 3 weeks ago and named them:
Lilly
Blue
Hope
Wren
Butterfly
Rikki
Dope
Cypher

Sadly Cypher died and Dope had a cross-beak :( They were both polish bantams. Blue and Hope are blue ameraucana pullets, Rikki is a splash ameraucana pullet, Butterfly is a wheaten ameraucana pullet, Wren is a lavender orpington pullet, and Lilly is a buff-ish EE pullet.

Last Sunday I got 4 more pullets and a 2 month old cockerel and I named them:
Blondie
Rocket
Blaire
Claire
Rory

Blondie is a black(possibly birchen) modern game bantam, Rocket is a lighter colored splash lemon blue modern game bantam, and Blaire and Claire are darker colored splash lemon blue modern game bantams. They are all pullets. Rory is a splash ameraucana cockerel, and is also Rikki's big brother.

We have 2 buff orps, and 2 speckled sussex. My seven year old named them within an hour of coming home. The buffs are known by "Selma" and "Waffles" Both of the sussex have gotten their names changed after 2 weeks. Originally they went by "Queen Meanie" and "Chicken Little" Queen meanie has fallen in the pecking order and now goes by "Freckles" And at this 2 week point I am pretty sure that the other is going to be a rooster so he now is know by "Bruce Wayne"... Why? 7yr old logic.

A side note of him naming things is his cat. She has gone by so many names I am not sure I can remember them all, but here are a few: Meow, Duck, Flathead, Princess, Princess Crabby, Fluffy Space Princess, Pepper, Pepper Potts, Dr. Pepper, and on and on adn on, and on... So I am sure our chickens will get renamed.
roll.png

Back
Top Bottom