CUTEST CAT COMPETITION -ends Apr 10th-

Thank you both for the kind words. I did have him a very long time and putting him down was so hard. My face looked burned because of all the tears. I've always been an animal person and will always have cats in my life but man, it hurts so bad when we have to let them go. Here was my sweet boy, Napoleon
View attachment 3460893
the pain you feel during and after loosing a pet is some of the worst I’ve known. Animals to some people are just…. Animals…. But to me… they are my world, my people, my family. Maybe I’m known as that “weird” animal person to most people, but at the end of the day, my critters big and small can be nicer, more forgiving, and simply don’t judge me! One of the hardest decisions to make is to put a suffering critter to rest, and it’s brutally difficult, because you have to love them enough to let them go, even when that selfish side of me wants to keep them with me. Sending hugs :hugs I know the pain can be unbearable, but glad you have a new kitty now as well.

I’m entering 2 cats Tuck and Winnie
#1Winnie
Winnie is two going on three this coming July. She is a mix bred cat. She goes on many adventures trying to hunt deer! She is little in looks but big in heart!
image.jpg
#2 Tuck
Tuck is a mixed breed as well he is Winnie’s brother, he passed away before he turned one, because of a fatal disease. He wouldn’t hurt a fly! He would sit in water and just sit on your lap. Everyone who said they didn’t like cats wanted a cat after holding him. He was and always will be a special cat.
C35794B4-B04A-44B9-8E34-CC1C7AF99C27.jpeg

the pain you feel during and after loosing a pet is some of the worst I’ve known. Animals to some people are just…. Animals…. But to me… they are my world, my people, my family. Maybe I’m known as that “weird” animal person to most people, but at the end of the day, my critters big and small can be nicer, more forgiving, and simply don’t judge me! One of the hardest decisions to make is to put a suffering critter to rest, and it’s brutally difficult, because you have to love them enough to let them go, even when that selfish side of me wants to keep them with me. Sending hugs :hugs I know the pain can be unbearable, but glad you have a new kitty now as well.
You're not weird. If so I'm weird and you're in the club with all of us weirdos. Honestly I prefer animals over people. You know their motivation and they would never do anything purposeful to harm you.

You're not weird. If so I'm weird and you're in the club with all of us weirdos. Honestly I prefer animals over people. You know their motivation and they would never do anything purposeful to harm you.
People can be confusing, deceitful, and mentally be tiring.

Animals? They snuggle with you through your lows and highs and always provide such a sense of calm.

This is entry #1. Myoko is a DSH. I think he is about 13. We do not know for sure since he adopted us. He was a feral that started sleeping on our porch, so I fed him and bought a small heated cat house. It took about 6 months to "tame" him, but know he is a super sweet affectionate boy. Thank God for TNR people. His ear is snipped because he was captured and neutered through a TNR program. Now he has a loving home. I think his snipped ear just gives him more charm. His favorite thing to do is stretch out on fresh clean laundry. I can't fold a thing without his help. :)

Attachments

• myoko-laundry.JPG
    myoko-laundry.JPG
    481.4 KB · Views: 0

Back
Top Bottom