cutest chicken names!

We just got our first 3 chicks a couple days ago. My 4 year-old son got to pick a name for the black sex-link he wanted. He decided to name it Fluffybutt Batman

Hilarious i love the batman reference so does my friend
lau.gif

our names are: Goldie locks,cloudy, baby, twinny, oreo,peaches,coco,sunshine,brownie, cubby,m&m, if you cant tell we have children that name them lol.

Only one of our chicks has a name so far. When we got her the down on her head was all pasted down and hard. So we named her Helmut head. It only took a couple days to clear up, but I think the name is going to stick.

Last edited:
I named my Delaware 'Norma Jean'. Sort of after my dad, Norm, who attended the University of Delaware (whose mascot is the Blue Hen).

I also impressed myself by naming my Blue Polish 'Lola'. I felt like she was like a showgirl with a headdress. You know, after the song... "Her name was Lola. She was a showgirl..."

I had a production red named uno, because after she went through her molt only 1 long tail feather would come in for a very long time.
We also recently got chicks. My 6yr son picked one yellow chick, claimed it as his and named it McNugget (his favorite food). No intention of eating it of course.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom