cutest chicken names!

I have a Buff Orpington named Goldie, two Leghorns named Jane and Jill, two Easter Eggers named Florence and Bella, and we just got four new chicks. One is a Golden Comet which is named Penny, and then we have a Barred Rock, and two Aracanas that do not have a name yet. One looks just like an eagle. Any suggestions on what I should name her?

I have Rose, Clementine, Merlin/Merle, Fili (Thing 1), Kili (Thing 2), Pippin, Ebony, Ivory, Nyx, Michonne, Sven, Blue, and Thorin. Thorin was super weak, small and not doing so good so we decided to give him a super strong name, so he's the King Under the Mountain. ;D

We have;
mamala
buffster
Snow (&) Flake
martie
eaver
early
raya
margie
santa
misty
cotton
elsa
boots
cotton jr
cochise
lewis & clark
puff n stuff
William-O
Peggy-O
Loose Lucy
Franky
Larry & Shirley(was laverne till we realize it was a Larry)
Ceasar
Nutty
Bande
beebee
diamond
pearlie
thema
ebby
onyx
fawny
whitey
red
buddy
precious
angel
powderpuff
bonnie & clyde
Mr Stuff & Pinky

plus 40 or 50 yet to be named and I'm sure I missed some...

Last edited:
We have 3 Golden Comets.

My daughter named her girl
Professor Puffy Pants

My son named her girl
Captain Featherbottom

My husband and my chick's name is
Mother Clucker (Clucky for little kids)

:)

Pretty sure my youngin's are a pullet and 2 roos, so they will be:

Miss Demeanor (after Missy Elliott)
Mr. Richards
Mr. Carbohydrate (both of these are rock songs)

If I'm wrong & the 3rd is a hen, then Miss Apprehension.

Last year we named our SLW Dumpling and our two GLWs Nugget and Popcorn. This year we've got a buff orp named Waffles, a golden sex-link named Buffy, and a mystery chick named Bleu. (It was supposed to be a BLRW but now is possibly just a blue wyandotte or something black-ish/grey-ish. Guess I'll have to be patient and wait and see!)

i will get them all out and take pics and post them,, Our three rhode island reds are the golden girls.. and one frizzle 

Blanch 
Dorothy
Rose
Sophia

now just need to name the others lol

I decided to get 4 Brown layers for my "Golden Girls"!! Love it! Getting them end of April. I'll have 6 others I still need to name, so really enjoy these other suggestions.

My wife's best friend, Irene, has a father that told us all about the chickens he used to raise. We gave him a rubber chicken once as a joke, but we named two of our chicks after him and his wife. Wouldn't you know, the one named after him is a rooster. Have to find a home for him somewhere. Friendliest one in the group, too. My dog got her first chance to meet him face to face, and she licked him Good dog. She will be a good watchdog for them.

Back
Top Bottom