cutest chicken names!

Pics
Hey it's Franklin!
Come in over to plaaaaay.
Here he comes with all his friends
They've got stories got time to spend
With you
Hey it's Franklin...

We watched the Franklin the Turtle show the day we got him. Then we let our three year old choose his name...nough said...we now have

Franklin the Frizzle

Last edited:
After discussing names for our other chickens with me husband I am glad my daughter named him instead of my husband. I have a blue rooster with red leaking through on his neck. I jokingly suggested naming him Fire & Ice and my husband decided it was to long so we should call him FICE...his naming privileges have since been revoked...

This little guy is a 9 week old American Game Fowl cockerel. Any suggestions for a name. His fathers name is Bruno. He's full of attitude! But very skittish. So any ideas?

Our favorite chicken, a buff orpington, started out being named Beatrice. She was the biggest of all the chicks and my husband started calling her Big Bird...and it stuck! Now we have another chick of unknown breed, but also a yellow/red color who has been dubbed Little Big Bird!

I have a red sex link hen named Beatrice! She's the cutest thing ever and lovely with our younger chicks.

Rachel.

I HAD WHAT I THOUGHT WAS A COOL IDEA FOR OUR NEW CHICK NAMES, BUT THE WIFE THOUGHT OTHERWISE. BARRED ROCKS, NAMED AFTER ALL FEMALE ROCK STARS. RIR'S NAMED AFTER FAMOUS RED HEADS- LIKE LUCY. BLACK AUSTRALORPS NAME AFTER FEMALE AUSTRALIANS LIKE OLIVIA AS IN NEWTON JOHN. AND YADDA YADDA YADDA. I GOT STRUCK DOWN. AS FOR THE AMERICAN GAME ROO, I WOULD GO WITH AN ORIGINAL AMERICAN GANGSTER NAME LIKE BUGGSY OR CAPPONE. LOL . PROBABLY NO HELP BUT IT WAS FUN

I HAD WHAT I THOUGHT WAS A COOL IDEA FOR OUR NEW CHICK NAMES, BUT THE WIFE THOUGHT OTHERWISE. BARRED ROCKS, NAMED AFTER ALL FEMALE ROCK STARS. RIR'S NAMED AFTER FAMOUS RED HEADS- LIKE LUCY. BLACK AUSTRALORPS NAME AFTER FEMALE AUSTRALIANS LIKE OLIVIA AS IN NEWTON JOHN. AND YADDA YADDA YADDA. I GOT STRUCK DOWN. AS FOR THE AMERICAN GAME ROO, I WOULD GO WITH AN ORIGINAL AMERICAN GANGSTER NAME LIKE BUGGSY OR CAPPONE. LOL . PROBABLY NO HELP BUT IT WAS FUN

This little guy is a 9 week old American Game Fowl cockerel. Any suggestions for a name. His fathers name is Bruno. He's full of attitude! But very skittish. So any ideas?

I HAD WHAT I THOUGHT WAS A COOL IDEA FOR OUR NEW CHICK NAMES, BUT THE WIFE THOUGHT OTHERWISE. BARRED ROCKS, NAMED AFTER ALL FEMALE ROCK STARS. RIR'S NAMED AFTER FAMOUS RED HEADS- LIKE LUCY. BLACK AUSTRALORPS NAME AFTER FEMALE AUSTRALIANS LIKE OLIVIA AS IN NEWTON JOHN. AND YADDA YADDA YADDA. I GOT STRUCK DOWN. AS FOR THE AMERICAN GAME ROO, I WOULD GO WITH AN ORIGINAL AMERICAN GANGSTER NAME LIKE BUGGSY OR CAPPONE. LOL . PROBABLY NO HELP BUT IT WAS FUN

Too funny !!!! I love the ideas!!!

After discussing names for our other chickens with me husband I am glad my daughter named him instead of my husband. I have a blue rooster with red leaking through on his neck. I jokingly suggested naming him Fire & Ice and my husband decided it was to long so we should call him FICE...his naming privileges have since been revoked...

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go with the smerican gangster idea! Lol!

Back
Top Bottom