cutest chicken names!

Pics
Black Miracle Chickie... Grayce
Gray chickie... Fuzzy Wuzzy or Fluffy Puffy as my son said, or Flutter as my daughter says
The royal crowned grey one... Prince or Princess Haley... could be Hal if ends up boy

Those are my first thoughts...

Black Miracle Chickie... Grayce
Gray chickie... Fuzzy Wuzzy or Fluffy Puffy as my son said, or Flutter as my daughter says
The royal crowned grey one... Prince or Princess Haley... could be Hal if ends up boy

Those are my first thoughts... 

Dont see my husband calling out Fuzzy Wuzzy anytime soon :lol: but like Flutter as it fits, nothing flighty about her.

Miracle chick I call her Miracle although that may change to Mirabel as thats what my two year old thinks I call her.

Not convinced about Prince Hal although the strutting and attitude fits, he is more flighty loud and bossy than the others by far. I want something that truely fits the diva (did um over Saturday Night Diva but thought it was too corny!).

But Flutter may be a winner thank you:)

Last edited:
I have a whole "theme" for my farm! My farm is called Fantasy Forest. My chicken coop is called The Gryffindor House and all my baby chicks (1wkold) will have Harry Potter names! And my next coop will all be bantams or "Hobbits" and will live in a coop that looks like "The Hill"

I have a whole "theme" for my farm! My farm is called Fantasy Forest. My chicken coop is called The Gryffindor House and all my baby chicks (1wkold) will have Harry Potter names! And my next coop will all be bantams or "Hobbits" and will live in a coop that looks like "The Hill"

Oh wow I like it! Very creative!

Back
Top Bottom