cutest chicken names!

Pics
We have only named one of our new flock... our 'extra' chick a buff lace Polish is now "Lady Gaga.." AND if it turns out to be a roo... good thing my family joked on facebook that the breed looks like Big Bird gone drag and it can still work!

Haha we have two chickens, ones named jazzy and the other ones named piper. The name really fits her well because she's a super noisy hen. Also, when our chickens act crazy we call them spazzy and hyper instead of jazzy and piper!!
1f61d.png

We have only named one of our new flock... our 'extra' chick a buff lace Polish is now "Lady Gaga.." AND if it turns out to be a roo... good thing my family joked on facebook that the breed looks like Big Bird gone drag and it can still work! 

Lol. I named a showgirl Lady Gaga, but she ended up Lord Gaga!

We got our chicks last weekend and there is one that is already showing signs that shes going to be on top of the pecking order so my son decided "Attila the hen" would be a fitting name

Out of our chicks so far we have, Laura, (named after Laura from Little House on the Prairie), J, who we think must be a rooster the way he walks around like he owns the cardboard box he's living in right now! Holds is head high, his posture is different and he's always looking around, always has this inquisitive look in his eyes. I favor J. I think we'll be buddies, me and J. We also have Elsa and Anna, our two FOR SURE pullets. Also named is a chick that is a bit mean looking, who my daughter named Nellie, (the mean girl on Little House), we are big Little House on the Prairie fans! We have a few that remain un named and nothing has really jumped out at us about their personalities yet. We tend to give all of our animals people names, we have a cat named Barbara and a dog named Annie. :)

Last edited:
The Chicken Chick cracks me up with her "Ellen DeHenerous" and her Yolk of the day.

after naming our birds nugget, hot wings, kiev, diane, tetrazzini etc.. we ran out of names we are now on months. april, may, june and julia.

The Chicken Chick cracks me up with her "Ellen DeHenerous" and her Yolk of the day.

after naming our birds nugget, hot wings, kiev, diane, tetrazzini etc..  we ran out of names we are now on months.  april, may, june and julia.  
Julia would have never thought of that.lol love it. All my chicken names are "found in nature them" I have about 20 chickens so to many to list but a few examples are. My buff cochin dafadil, my barn velder authum, my red cochin marygold. I tried to match ther colors with something found in nature.

Back
Top Bottom