Cutest Cochin Contest!

Pics
Here's my rather brainless but very precious (Hot Lips) Houlihan. Partridge Cochin. Now 11 months but around 8-9 months old in this photo.

Attachments

• Houlihan.jpg
    Houlihan.jpg
    978 KB · Views: 11
OM-GOODNESS! I LOVE her!
(You are a mash fan?)
Definitely a MASH fan, but it was my husband that nudged me in the name direction. I can't quite recall how so, but she was super cute and spunky when she was a young'un and I didn't even know what she was with her little feathered feet (thank you forum members for informing me). I love her very much!

Attachments

• Houlihan - Chick.jpg
    Houlihan - Chick.jpg
    232.7 KB · Views: 3
Definitely a MASH fan, but it was my husband that nudged me in the name direction. I can't quite recall how so, but she was super cute and spunky when she was a young'un and I didn't even know what she was with her little feathered feet (thank you forum members for informing me). I love her very much!
Nice! Good for him! I have a love for that name as well! (I had a white angelfish once named Blake after Colonel Blake, but he, like the character, he died)
She looks like a love!
I have always wanted a Patridge Cochin, of either breed size, but the one at the feed store a couple of years back had a decent chance at being a little cockerel, 🙄 .

Nice! Good for him! I have a love for that name as well! (I had a white angelfish once named Blake after Colonel Blake, but he, like the character, he died)
She looks like a love!
I have always wanted a Patridge Cochin, of either breed size, but the one at the feed store a couple of years back had a decent chance at being a little cockerel, 🙄 .
She is a love. And in many ways lives up to her name sake. The name really suits her. She came to me in a mixed rare breed assortment from Meyer Hatchery. At first I was a little anxious about the fuzzy feet and her ability to withstand Florida heat due to her size, but she has been a real champion so far. She just does her own Cochin thing.

She is a love. And in many ways lives up to her name sake. The name really suits her. She came to me in a mixed rare breed assortment from Meyer Hatchery. At first I was a little anxious about the fuzzy feet and her ability to withstand Florida heat due to her size, but she has been a real champion so far. She just does her own Cochin thing.
They are wonderful breeds!
(I'm curious, is she broody? My bantam Cochins are the broodiest things on the planet. Drives me crazy!)

Back
Top Bottom