cutest duck contest - WITH PRIZE

Pics
Great!
How are you going to get the prize?
I don have a prize to offer, unless someone wants there picture they entered edited by @CaliFarmsAR she had been editing photos lately. But anyone could get there photos edited, because she has a thread going right now where if you post a picture you can her to edit it she will. I hope @Duck mommy 2019 comes back!

@Duck mommy 2019 When are you judging this contest?
Your ducks are adorable! I honestly don't know if this duck contest is still open. @Duck mommy 2019 hasn't judged it yet. I am trying to get ahold of @Duck mommy 2019 but she hasn't looked at this contest since she posted it.
Isn't @Duck mommy 2019 supposed to judge this? Also I'm getting my ducks next year and it would be great if this contest happened next year
Oh I miss read your post but where is @Duck mommy 2019
@Duck mommy 2019 Whay haven't you judged this comp, don't leave us!
I know, is there anyone here that @Duck mommy 2019 follows so they can ask on her profile? Or someone could just start a conversation with her.🤷‍♀️
I didn't enter but yeah I think you may just have to Judge this. @Duck mommy 2019 come back!!
Excuse me @Duck mommy 2019 come back to this tread
I did enter, but I just wouldn't judge myself, I would uncenter, because otherwise it wouldn't be fair! Ka, guys, if @Duck mommy 2019 doesn't respond by 2:00 tomorrow, then I am gonna judge! 2:00 Washington time. Unless, someone doesn't think I should judge it.
In one day you people have tagged her like 15 times!:lau

Back
Top Bottom