Cutest pair!! Ends 1 February

Clubber1234

Free Ranging
Feb 11, 2018
My Coop
My Coop
  1. Hi everyone! This is a contest for the cutest most well matched chicken pair. They can be two hens(or roosters) who are besties,a chick and a hen, or even a chicken and some other animal, like a cat or something!

Rules:

1. Please limit yourself to 2 entries.
    2. Fowl play is allowed, but no foul play.
    3. Try to somewhat follow the format.

Format

Name of Chicken(1):
    Name of pair(can be other chicken,other animals):
    Picture:

Any extra comments:

Thank you, and may the cutest pair win!!!

Two entries are allowed, you say? If they aren't, please ask me to delete one. :)

Bluebell and Bandit
DSCN3022.JPG

DSCN3460.JPG

These two are never apart, sharing an endearing interest - getting into mischief. :love

Petra and Cooties
DSCN1309.JPG

Cooties the chimera and Petra, a lame Barred Rock, are quite an odd couple. They seem to find their uniqueness common ground. :)

~Alex

My two roos, Peeper & Bucky, are best buddies. They can't stand to be out of each other's sight. They'll squawk and squawk until I bring them back together. (I trimmed their spurs & nails after this photo was taken). They're currently my only chickens and grew up together.

Attachments

• 6.JPG
    6.JPG
    389.2 KB · Views: 11
  • 7.JPG
    7.JPG
    380 KB · Views: 11
I have two questions:
1. Does a pair of chicks count ?
2. Is there some sort of prize for the winner?

I'm going to enter soon, I just have to find a cute pair. The reason I'm asking about the chicks is that I have two coming in the mail today or tomorrow and I'm thinking about using them as my entry.

I have two questions:
1. Does a pair of chicks count ?
2. Is there some sort of prize for the winner?

I'm going to enter soon, I just have to find a cute pair. The reason I'm asking about the chicks is that I have two coming in the mail today or tomorrow and I'm thinking about using them as my entry.
There isn't a prize it's just for fun and yes you can use two chicks.

Blue buff columbian Brahma cockerel and golden partridge Brahma cockerel pair
D9499126-AAE0-4111-B7B5-59C2B4A5C90E.jpeg

Buff Brahma and golden partridge Brahma pair
05F8534F-0B02-466E-947B-4B1F8A185972.jpeg

These two are best friends
They follow eachother everywhere.
The one on the left (buff Brahma) has been sick, finding it hard to walk with a riboflavin deficiency for a month now but I’ve only been treating her with vitamin b complex tablets for 2 weeks.
she was reintroduced to the flock yesterday as she seems to be slowly getting better now
Here’s a photo of the two from yesterday
A75C6CAA-007D-42A9-848E-4264F43C3F14.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom