Cutest Webs of 2016 contest

Sadly little Tom passed away this morning...
1f615.png
1f62d.png
He was two weeks old.
That's HORRIBLE!!!!!!!!!! Poor wittle burdie boy!
What happened?

This is so fun! Too bad I can't add my ducks. They haven't been born yet... June 20 th baby!!!
I am getting a Welsh Harlequin ( Heather )
A white layer ( Dasie) a Cayuga (Sarah ) and a buff (?) All girls and I am so excited!!!!

This is so fun! Too bad I can't add my ducks. They haven't been born yet... June 20 th baby!!!
I am getting a Welsh Harlequin ( Heather )
A white layer ( Dasie) a Cayuga (Sarah ) and a buff (?) All girls and I am so excited!!!!

Heather? That is so cool! I have a welshie named Heather. :thumbsup
-Banti

Name: Wilfred
Breed: Swedish, I think?
Other: he got stepped on and we didn't think he'd make it but he's alive and strong and hates taking his medication!

This ones a bit younger. Maybe 2 weeks.

He is so cute!!!!! I love the name Wilfred! I have a fish named that, but it suits a duck better than a fish. I looove Swedish ducks, too. Someday, I'll have all those breeds- mallards, swedish, cayuga, aylesbury ... I could go on and on!

I'm happy he's alright too! And yes all three are him. I like photography but it's kinda hard to get him at certain angles cause he wants to run up and get close for snuggles
Arfgh, I am so jealous. The idea of a very cute and sweet duck bird named Wilfred running up for snuggles is too much. I'd love to experience that. Sweet

Me to DuckGirl! I want them all!
smile.png
and all the mixed breeds, and all the rabbit breeds.....
Yeah, you can never have too many ducks! Rabbits are awesome, too; I don't have any ... yet.
big_smile.png

Arfgh, I am so jealous. The idea of a very cute and sweet duck bird named Wilfred running up for snuggles is too much. I'd love to experience that. Sweet
Me, too. My ducks don't usually do that; they're just like, "Who are you?! Go away and leave us to our important work of making messes!"

Back
Top Bottom