Cutest Webs of 2016 contest

Discussion in 'Ducks' started by The Duck Ladie, Apr 24, 2016.

1. The Duck Ladie

The Duck Ladie Duck Addict

Feb 23, 2016
    I guess since i'm judge I can't enter my own ducks, but here is my Anconas!
    [​IMG]
    And here they are now...sniff... they're so so BIG! [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Enjoy your ducklings, guys! 'Cause they'll be big whoppers in a few weeks! ...sigh....

Last edited: Apr 27, 2016
  2. DuckGirl77

DuckGirl77 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 19, 2016
    Oh, they are so cute! Everyone's ducklings are so cute! Anconas are one of my favorite breeds, too!
    x2 they grow up too fast [​IMG]

3. Julie Birb

Julie Birb Ducks win

Mar 22, 2014
    Italy
    I'll do my best not to. This thread is so funny. And yes I wanna be alive to tell you your puffers are the cutest.

4. The Duck Ladie

Feb 23, 2016
    PLEASE ENTER!!!!!

5. Julie Birb

Julie Birb Ducks win

Mar 22, 2014
    Italy
    That would be a hilarious vision. A duck bewrd in snorkel garb.

I agree with you about watching ducks swim. They are truly amazing. And I love how their oily feathers just repel the water. And they float like boats and sleep on gentle water. Then the wild ones fly!! So to repeat myself, they are birds, too.

I love all birds myself and other than zebras, ducks really, really have their hooks deep into me. I think it's a combination of their looks, personalities and adaptability. I get such a huge amount of pleasure being here on BYC.

Cool you're a history person. I wish I was. I am so ignorant. It's fascinating. Gives us all an idea about our origins and the processes to get to where we are today.

Haha. Adding the Snorkeler after a new duck's name would be hilarious. I could see you doing that.

I am glad I have people on here to get silly about ducks with. They are not a mainstream pet so it's nice to have a forum to go crazy on.

6. Julie Birb

Julie Birb Ducks win

Mar 22, 2014
    Italy
    You are funny. So true. But yours as adults are soooo cute. That is the greatest thing about ducks, IMO, as 'lings they are unstoppable in their cuteness but as adults they are still so dang cute that sometimes I have to look away.

Yours are so beautifully colored and I can see their dark webs on the lighter gravel. YAY!!!!

7. mommysducks4

mommysducks4 Out Of The Brooder

Apr 16, 2016
    Douglasville
    Pekin ducklings peeking silly shenanigans lol[​IMG][/IMG][/IMG][/IMG][/IMG]

8. The Duck Ladie

Feb 23, 2016
    Yeah. Ducks are the best at any age whatsoever.
    I'm an absolute duck nut. Want proof? I went to fill my ducks water last night singing
    "I love you etc." to my ducks.[​IMG] Yep, I'm a goner. I'll never be pulled from my duck love chasm.

9. The Duck Ladie

Feb 23, 2016
    LOL! I WANT THEM!!!!

10. mommysducks4

mommysducks4 Out Of The Brooder

Apr 16, 2016
    Douglasville
    they are funny for sure

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by