Cutest Webs of 2017!!!

Pics

Today I present to you, Ace and Gary! These three week old pekin ducks hail from the middle of nowhere Missouri. They enjoy stealing the chihuahuas bed, and wuzzeling with their humans. Gary also enjoys relaxing afternoons in his favorite rocking chair.

Thanks all for the kind words, sadly we lost another duckling this morning. He was very weak and cold last night so I took all 3 inside and let Donsje out of the pen. My mom and I spend 2 hours warming him and giving him electrolytes and he got lively again! But sadly he was very lethargic by morning and passed away. He was just too weak :hit

Donsje returned and is in the pen with the two remaining babies. They are active and running but they are just so, so small

Thanks all for the kind words, sadly we lost another duckling this morning. He was very weak and cold last night so I took all 3 inside and let Donsje out of the pen. My mom and I spend 2 hours warming him and giving him electrolytes and he got lively again! But sadly he was very lethargic by morning and passed away. He was just too weak
hit.gif

Donsje returned and is in the pen with the two remaining babies. They are active and running but they are just so, so small
Oh How awful! I'm am so sorry! Can you keep them inside?

Today I present to you, Ace and Gary! These three week old pekin ducks hail from the middle of nowhere Missouri. They enjoy stealing the chihuahuas bed, and wuzzeling with their humans. Gary also enjoys relaxing afternoons in his favorite rocking chair.
Breed: Pekin
Name: Ace & Gary

Got it! Super cute!

Back
Top Bottom