Cyn, get out of my head!!!

theOEGBman

Songster
13 Years
Jan 13, 2007
Central California
So, I was having some crazy dreams last night. I was a cowboy in a bar shooting people baking cookies because they werent on my team.
idunno.gif
And I just had some weird ones! So I was at my mom's work, jogging around a flower bed filled with girls in bathing suits when a girl I went to school with came and got me. We walked down to a house in the parking lot and walked in. It was Cyn's house! I knew who she was, but she didnt seem to recognize me. Then all of the sudden, she noticed it was me and started talking to me. I walked into the living room and there were brooders full of chicks all over, and Golden Sebrights in the kitchen cabinets! She even had a big plexiglass bator full of eggs that were hatching. Then I told her I had to leave and my brother woke me up. It was so stinkin real and crazy. Anyone else having odd dreams??

Quote:
lau.gif

It was so weird! I dont know what you were doing there! I dont think you are allowed to have a house in the parking lot,lol.

gig.gif
They were horrible quality Sebrights too! lol. One tried to attack me. I was like, I dont see any Orps or BRs, why the heck is there a bunch of little Sebrights in here?!!?!

Katy, it really was! Some lady had a rat on her shoulder and was trying to shoot me, and I wouldnt shoot this old man with a cake because he was old and frail,lol.

Last edited:
I had a dream that I went down to the coop and I didn't have a flash light to see if they were in there so I looked through the chicken door and my head got stuck and my mean hen kept pecking me. My family didn't find me for a day.

and i thought my hubby had strange dreams. He thought i am his battle buddy and he keeps me safe in combat . I couldnt get up at night because he thinks i am going to get shot by serbs.

Back
Top Bottom