Cyn, get out of my head!!!

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by theOEGBman, Mar 25, 2008.

1. theOEGBman

theOEGBman Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 13, 2007
    Central California
    So, I was having some crazy dreams last night. I was a cowboy in a bar shooting people baking cookies because they werent on my team. [​IMG] And I just had some weird ones! So I was at my mom's work, jogging around a flower bed filled with girls in bathing suits when a girl I went to school with came and got me. We walked down to a house in the parking lot and walked in. It was Cyn's house! I knew who she was, but she didnt seem to recognize me. Then all of the sudden, she noticed it was me and started talking to me. I walked into the living room and there were brooders full of chicks all over, and Golden Sebrights in the kitchen cabinets! She even had a big plexiglass bator full of eggs that were hatching. Then I told her I had to leave and my brother woke me up. It was so stinkin real and crazy. Anyone else having odd dreams??

2. speckledhen

speckledhen Intentional Solitude Premium Member

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] I thought I was in some real trouble here! Oh, wow, and I thought my dreams were weird!
    Well, if cabinets full of Sebrights means I don't have to cook, I'm all for it. [​IMG]

3. Katy

Katy Flock Mistress

That was one very strange dream!

4. theOEGBman

theOEGBman Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 13, 2007
    Central California
    Quote:[​IMG]

It was so weird! I dont know what you were doing there! I dont think you are allowed to have a house in the parking lot,lol.

[​IMG] They were horrible quality Sebrights too! lol. One tried to attack me. I was like, I dont see any Orps or BRs, why the heck is there a bunch of little Sebrights in here?!!?!

Katy, it really was! Some lady had a rat on her shoulder and was trying to shoot me, and I wouldnt shoot this old man with a cake because he was old and frail,lol.

Last edited: Mar 25, 2008
  5. speckledhen

speckledhen Intentional Solitude Premium Member

I wouldnt shoot this old man with a cake because he was old and frail,lol.

See? Even in your bizarre dreams, you have principles! [​IMG]

6. Katy

Katy Flock Mistress

I think you need to watch what you eat before you go to bed!!!! [​IMG]

7. MRNpoultry

MRNpoultry Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 2, 2008
    Gibsonville, NC
    I had a dream that I went down to the coop and I didn't have a flash light to see if they were in there so I looked through the chicken door and my head got stuck and my mean hen kept pecking me. My family didn't find me for a day.

8. Stormhorse23

Stormhorse23 Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 22, 2007
    Indiana
    I had a dream two days ago that I was a vampire's slave... [​IMG] . i would love that job

9. beefy

beefy Flamingo Daddy-o

Apr 21, 2007
    South Georgia
    that doesnt make any sense. where did they freerange? in the parking lot?

10. conny63malies

conny63malies Overrun With Chickens

Mar 22, 2008
    Annetta Kentucky
    and i thought my hubby had strange dreams. He thought i am his battle buddy and he keeps me safe in combat . I couldnt get up at night because he thinks i am going to get shot by serbs.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by