Cyn, get out of my head!!!

theOEGBman

Songster
13 Years
Jan 13, 2007
Central California
So, I was having some crazy dreams last night. I was a cowboy in a bar shooting people baking cookies because they werent on my team.
And I just had some weird ones! So I was at my mom's work, jogging around a flower bed filled with girls in bathing suits when a girl I went to school with came and got me. We walked down to a house in the parking lot and walked in. It was Cyn's house! I knew who she was, but she didnt seem to recognize me. Then all of the sudden, she noticed it was me and started talking to me. I walked into the living room and there were brooders full of chicks all over, and Golden Sebrights in the kitchen cabinets! She even had a big plexiglass bator full of eggs that were hatching. Then I told her I had to leave and my brother woke me up. It was so stinkin real and crazy. Anyone else having odd dreams??

theOEGBman

Songster
13 Years
Jan 13, 2007
Central California
Quote:

It was so weird! I dont know what you were doing there! I dont think you are allowed to have a house in the parking lot,lol.

They were horrible quality Sebrights too! lol. One tried to attack me. I was like, I dont see any Orps or BRs, why the heck is there a bunch of little Sebrights in here?!!?!

Katy, it really was! Some lady had a rat on her shoulder and was trying to shoot me, and I wouldnt shoot this old man with a cake because he was old and frail,lol.

Last edited:

MRNpoultry

Songster
11 Years
Mar 2, 2008
Gibsonville, NC
I had a dream that I went down to the coop and I didn't have a flash light to see if they were in there so I looked through the chicken door and my head got stuck and my mean hen kept pecking me. My family didn't find me for a day.

conny63malies

Crowing
11 Years
Mar 22, 2008
Annetta Kentucky
and i thought my hubby had strange dreams. He thought i am his battle buddy and he keeps me safe in combat . I couldnt get up at night because he thinks i am going to get shot by serbs.

Top Bottom