Cyote Pee

Discussion in 'Predators and Pests' started by mrsgibber, Mar 22, 2009.

1. al6517

al6517 Real Men can Cook

May 13, 2008
    Quote:Coyotes are pack animals and yes this may draw them to your area, so be carefull when using scents. human urine works just as well, I mark my territory as well hehehe.

AL

2. Missouri Maiden

Missouri Maiden Songster

Feb 4, 2009
    Southwest Missouri
    Quote:

3. mrsgibber

mrsgibber Songster

Jun 3, 2008
    Bolton, CT
    my son (7 yrs old) was quite excited last night when I told him what his new chore would be. LOL too funny![​IMG]

4. chickensioux

chickensioux Songster

Feb 12, 2009
    Western North Carolina
    Personally, I have a hard time peeing on the wall...what with being a "she" and all....

5. warmfuzzies

warmfuzzies Songster

Feb 15, 2009
    Boondocks, Colorado
    Quote:[​IMG] now you men are going to want us women to go out and do the job ourselves [​IMG]

I'd do it.... I'm the one who would rather wait untill we are on some backwoods road so I dont have to go in some yucky 'C' store bathroom with all its germies. [​IMG]

But I really will have to talk to DH about this. You know, it would be so much better then going off the porch. And then I would be grateful instead of grumpy!! [​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 24, 2009
  6. mrsgibber

mrsgibber Songster

Jun 3, 2008
    Bolton, CT
    Who knew so many people peed on their runs.....this is all too funny, but anything to protect our little babies.

Us gals are gonna have a hard time working this out.

7. CarlaRiggs

CarlaRiggs Songster

I purchased a small bottle of the urine, and it made absolutely no differenced at all. Perhaps because there are no other indications of a resident coyote, an animal will ignore the 'marking'.
    Anyway, it was expensive and a waste. [​IMG]

Carla

8. DiVon80

DiVon80 Songster

Feb 23, 2009
    Pearl River,Louisiana
    WOW!!! I thought I was the only one who would choose the great outdoors before a public restroom.[​IMG] Still curious: you can buy coyotoe pee????

9. mrsgibber

mrsgibber Songster

Jun 3, 2008
    Bolton, CT
    Yes I think you can buy it at hunting shops (Cabella's maybe)....so i've heard.

10. Chicken Rustler

Chicken Rustler Grabs em n runs

Well when the hike from the barn to the house can make the difference tween wet or dry britches my choice is to protect the chickens. Word of caution TURN OFF THE ELECTRIC FENCE FIRST !!!!!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: