Cyote Pee

Quote:
Yikes, forget it then. We don't have cyotes (or at least see them around our neighborhood much) but we definitely have fox. I will be locking my girls up every night, but I was just trying to take an extra measure for during the day when they are in their run.

Quote:
I'm afraid I can't say the same about my 12 lb Bichon Frise.
tongue.png

LOL, I know my seven year old son would LOVE permission to pee all over outside. I'll have to have him go out at night when the neighbors won't spot him.

Sooo funny!
lol.png

tell your 7 year old it works best when you bee on the raw wood, not teh painted wood, as the raw wood will hold the pee longer when it soaks in. THis is whay when i paint my ruins and coops, i leave the legs raw and unpainted, and the run posts raw, to hold the pee. Gotta plan ahead........

I have terrible rat and coyote trouble around my coop and I've tried again and again to explain to my DBF (born and raised in Manhattan) that it really isn't trashy to pee on the perimeter of the coop. It's just smart! No traps, no killing, just a nice outdoor experience.. Shoot, I'd do it if I thought it would help.
lau.gif

Back
Top Bottom