Da' Cute and Cuddly Call Duck thread!

Got anything now ?

The only thing I've got is a pet quality pair of snowy. $30 plus shipping and box. Unless your close by, I'm in southern ohio.

If he has an incubator I can sell him some eggs. I have several bloodlines in my little flock of 8. At least 2 different hens are laying.

@mini

Sorry, that's not an unreasonable price ( actually it's a great price ) but where I was in te waiting list it was show quality full grown ducks that I was getting for 30 dollars each .

I do have an incubator but it's small and Id have to store some of the eggs .

How much would it be , ( I'm intrested )

Got anything now ?

The only thing I've got is a pet quality pair of snowy. $30 plus shipping and box. Unless your close by, I'm in southern ohio.

If he has an incubator I can sell him some eggs. I have several bloodlines in my little flock of 8. At least 2 different hens are laying.

@mini

Sorry, that's not an unreasonable price ( actually it's a great price ) but where I was in te waiting list it was show quality full grown ducks that I was getting for 30 dollars each .

@slikie

I do have an incubator but it's small and Id have to store some of the eggs .

How much would it be , ( I'm intrested )

@buff goose guy I have shipped as few as 2 eggs at a time, so I have no problem shipping however many you need. PM me for pricing. I'm headed now to candle the batch set last week to make sure fertility is still good.

I looked there and they were 90 dollars and that's only for two . My price range is about 15 to 20 dollars per bird and I do only need 2 but would like 4.

I think $15 is a lot for a duckling IMHO. I just bought an 8 week old blue magpie hen for 15. I got a white drake for 20. Do you have chicken swaps where you live?

I think $15 is a lot for a duckling IMHO. I just bought an 8 week old blue magpie hen for 15. I got a white drake for 20. Do you have chicken swaps where you live?

For call ducklings? I don't think so, especially show quality ones. Considering that they lay so few eggs per year and they're difficult to hatch, I can understand the price hike.

Back
Top Bottom