Da' Cute and Cuddly Call Duck thread!

Pics
I have heard of chocolate bibbed calls. I want chocolates but can not find any around here.

I have Chocolates. Self, Bibbed, and Magpie. And I'm done hatching for the year and have been selling all their eggs if you REALLY want some...
wink.png

Okay, for the risk of sounding extremely ignorant, can someone tell me what "call ducks" are??? It sounds like there are lots of breeds that are considered call ducks??? Is a blue swedish a call duck???

Okay, for the risk of sounding extremely ignorant, can someone tell me what "call ducks" are??? It sounds like there are lots of breeds that are considered call ducks??? Is a blue swedish a call duck???
Call ducks are a breed of miniature ducks, smaller then mallards. They come in pretty much every color though,and No a blue swedish is not a call duck :)

I have Chocolates. Self, Bibbed, and Magpie. And I'm done hatching for the year and have been selling all their eggs if you REALLY want some...
wink.png
Do you have them separated by color or are all the chocolates running together?

Last edited:
I'm so against having a house duck! No one should every have a duck in their house...
looks like it....lol.... people thot i was crazy for having a duck in the house.... when you knocked on the door your heard the dogs barking and the duck qwacking... she thot she was a dog! it's a lot of extra work with diaper changing...but omg.... i loved that little duck!

looks like it....lol.... people thot i was crazy for having a duck in the house.... when you knocked on the door your heard the dogs barking and the duck qwacking... she thot she was a dog! it's a lot of extra work with diaper changing...but omg.... i loved that little duck!

That is too funny! my lab is a whole heck of trouble with my calls! i think it's the hunting instinct she leaves all the other ducks but these two? oye. They are partially outside, they reside in an elevated pen by day, a crate in the house at night
roll.png
That will be changing, they maybe getting some friends tonight too, i am off to a local breeder... i must be insane.

That is too funny! my lab is a whole heck of trouble with my calls! i think it's the hunting instinct she leaves all the other ducks but these two? oye. They are partially outside, they reside in an elevated pen by day, a crate in the house at night :rolleyes: That will be changing, they maybe getting some friends tonight too, i am off to a local breeder... i must be insane.
like that chicken math, this is just the duck version! I've only got 30call ducks right now varying from a couple days to about 6years old.

Back
Top Bottom