Da' Cute and Cuddly Call Duck thread!

Bean loves to do yoga

I WANNA HUGS BEAN. <3

Mother is brown bibbed father is apricot silver.

I was thinking lilac, Chocolate (AKA brown) + one Blue gene. As it has a warm brown/chocolate shade, at least on my screen but pics often don't do a bird justice. What a picture shows often isn't the color/shades our eye actually sees). One of the reasons I prefer to see the bird in person, if possible.

But if dad was "pure/ homozygous for gene spectrum" of an apricot silver X choc/brown mom, all babies should be blue. Could dad be carrying a chocolate (brown) gene? Do you own grandparents of this wee one? Can't wait to see what color/shade it grows into. Congratulations, it's adorable whatever color/pattern it matures into.
thumbsup.gif

I was thinking lilac, Chocolate (AKA brown) + one Blue gene. As it has a warm brown/chocolate shade, at least on my screen but pics often don't do a bird justice. What a picture shows often isn't the color/shades our eye actually sees). One of the reasons I prefer to see the bird in person, if possible.

But if dad was "pure/ homozygous for gene spectrum" of an apricot silver X choc/brown mom, all babies should be blue. Could dad be carrying a chocolate (brown) gene? Do you own grandparents of this wee one? Can't wait to see what color/shade it grows into. Congratulations, it's adorable whatever color/pattern it matures into.
thumbsup.gif
grandparents on fathers side were blue fawn and silver. Mothers side were blue bibbed and black bibbed. Before that they were mixed flock on the fathers side so anythings possible.

Back
Top Bottom