Da' Cute and Cuddly Call Duck thread!

I'd like to re-home mine if anyone is interested.

baby_call-1.jpg

Untitled-1.jpg
Too bad you weren’t in CT

last year.
I've been on the quest to find the original author of this image to thank them as it is one of my favorite images of all time.

hredirect2.php.jpg

I've been searching far and wide and I came across this thread, considering it's around 1-2am for me right now, I honestly can't recall how I got this far.

Appears that @sophieoneill hasn't been on this website for almost 7 years now!

How will I thank them as they haven't been on this website for so long?

Hopefully I can find a way!

Over and out,
lookingforcallduck

This is the closest I've managed to get to the original.

From what I've seen, sophieoneill hasn't posted anything earlier than this!

Though this image was already around a year old by this point.

Hmmm...

I'll have to keep searching.

- lookingforcallduck

Greetings ‘lookingforcallduck’!
Well you can call the search party off…I have been located! 😂 How funny, as I saw my image become quite popular via Instagram, and I have never been credited for the photograph! So I only came back here to this thread to prove that I am the original owner of the photo, otherwise I probably never would have seen your lovely post. I’m so happy to hear that this photo of one of my first call ducks & her little brood has brought you some joy…🤍 It was a special time in my life also. Thank you again for your lovely words!
With kindest regards ~Sophie :)

Hey fellow call duck lovers! Does anyone know anyone who sells call ducks in Northern Colorado or surrounding area? I want to add to my cutie collection and would like to avoid shipping if possible. I have whites and grays so I would like some other variety. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom