Dad Jokes😂

Pics
A man takes his city friend to go hunting, he tells his city friend, I know a farmer who lives in the country, he will let us hunt on his land. They drive to the farmer's house. The man tells the city friend, "You wait in the truck, I am going to talk to the farmer, I will be right back." The man and the farmer visit, the farmers says, "Yes feel free to hunt on my land, but can you do me a favor? I have an old mule I need to put down, but I can't do it, can you shoot my old mule for me?" Sure thing says the man. The man went back to the truck, and says to the city friend..."That old farmer says we CAN'T hunt on his land, well just for that I am going to shoot his mule!" They get out of the truck and the man shoots the farmers mule. Then the man hears the city friend's gun- Blam! Blam! "What did you do?" the city friend said, "Since we cannot hunt on his land, I shot a couple of his cows too!"

FL5cWRGXwAEFmzm.jpg

A scientist found he could keep his dolphins alive forever if he only fed them seabirds. He went out and caught some, but, when he returned his lab, was shocked to find a lion sleeping right in front of the entrance. With no other way in, he summoned up his courage, tucked the birds under each arm, ran, jumped over the lion and into the lab. Immediately, agents from the FBI ran up and arrested him.

The charge?

"Transporting gulls across a staid lion for immortal porpoises"

Last edited:
A scientist found he could keep his dolphins alive forever if he only fed them seabirds. He went out and caught some, but, when he returned his lab, was shocked to find a lion sleeping right in front of the entrance. With no other way in, he summoned up his courage, tucked the birds under each arm, ran, jumped over the lion and into the lab. Immediately, agents from the FBI ran up and arrested him.

The charge?

"Transporting gulls across a staid lion for immortal porpoises"
so you DID post this in the wrong thread... :p

Back
Top Bottom