Dad Jokes😂

Pics
Okay, I had to look THAT one up! :lau

That was a quality of early 1800 letters and diaries I noted when doing historical research.
"Never use 6 words when 20 will do."
Prithy, I pray you, Do continue with your illuminating and enlightening tale of your fulsome adventures in research. Your obedient servant, Jester57. Or; what were you researching? Yep, 20 to 5’s about right.

Hey everybody, want to share a story to warn you all. My aunt has always been into poultry and meat birds. Last year she started preparing 'sushi' with raw meat from the birds she culled. She became addicted and was eating it almost daily until last month. She got really, really sick from food poisoning. Luckily she's better now. She quit cold turkey.

Hey everybody, want to share a story to warn you all. My aunt has always been into poultry and meat birds. Last year she started preparing 'sushi' with raw meat from the birds she culled. She became addicted and was eating it almost daily until last month. She got really, really sick from food poisoning. Luckily she's better now. She quit cold turkey.
The best part about internet jokes is that they sound so earnest until the punch line. :lol:

:th

Back
Top Bottom