Daffers, Crazy Dayzie & Dora (the explorer)

morlan75

In the Brooder
9 Years
Jun 16, 2010
Gower
Here's some pictures of our new baby Khaki Campbell Ducks we got last saturday
big_smile.png
Daffers, Crazy Dayzie & Dora (the explorer) lol!

DSCN2339.jpg

yeahhhhh.jpg

DSCN2344.jpg

DSCN2303a.jpg

DSCN2314.jpg

They are just so adorable.. I love the photo of the little one flapping its tiny little wings after the swim. They look like very content little ones!

Cute, Cute, Cute Babies!!!! LOL, lovin' the names! I have kids and we end up with names like "Sparkle Girl, Sparkle King, Cutie Bunnie, Blue Egg, Pretty Pumkin, ect., ect. " It is so much fun letting them name them.

I just love it when they are little, get out of the water, stand tall on their toes and flap their little wing bones
smile.png
- always makes me smile.

I have a Dora the explorer also - she is a chicken tho........... 'Dorable Dora
wink.png

Thank you all
smile.png
we're really happy to have them this is our first time ever keeping ducks and we are soooooo excited to be honist!
We are looking at getting a duck house in the next few weeks when they are old enough to go outside. We had a "Pet" wild duck called Daffyd Duck but sadly was taken by a fox
sad.png
I'll try and find some pictures I have of him if anyones interested? maybe ID him for me I allways belived he was either a wild mallard or a welsh harlequin.
Anyway it's all thanks to good old Daffyd me and the OH have now got our 3 girls
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom