Daily chicken photos ( Show off your birds photos)

As today was pretty warm, I let my birds out in cleared ways/places of thin snow.
P.S Vorwerk once didnt give a f, and went thru snow like a boss which touches breast.

And mine ''Rhode Island Black. '' cockerel.
Vorwerk sounds like a boss. In English I think we would use the term "Touches your heart." I just saw your thread on Vorwerk's frost bitten comb. The black skin does peel off as the comb heals. I have a cockerel who lost the tip of his comb due to frost bite, but his comb looks fine now, just a different shape. This winter I put petroleum jelly on the comb to protect from frostbite and it has worked. Probably many lip balms without menthol or any irritating ingredients would help provide a protective barrier for the comb, too.

Vorwerk sounds like a boss. In English I think we would use the term "Touches your heart." I just saw your thread on Vorwerk's frost bitten comb. The black skin does peel off as the comb heals. I have a cockerel who lost the tip of his comb due to frost bite, but his comb looks fine now, just a different shape. This winter I put petroleum jelly on the comb to protect from frostbite and it has worked. Probably many lip balms without menthol or any irritating ingredients would help provide a protective barrier for the comb, too.

aha, thanks for information. Touches heart. Ohh yea, only today find out when chickens heart is, cuz really feel when pick up one `scared` cockerel.
Talkin about my Vorwerk, in that first day when he had that ``blue, violet`` colouring i warmt his comb just to make blood circulate better, and in next day his comb was even hot, probably just after frost bite simtom, and now its looks pretty okey, so if u react fast and just make it warm and dont let him walk 2-3 days with cold comb after bite so it can recover. Of course if its not so worse.

Here is a photo of my n1 bird ,pet, rooster, took pic today(2 days after frost bite). As month round, I take a pic and weigh in.
2.7 kg in 9.5 months old.

[/URL]
aha, this is nice.

This was a nice one, smth claw in closed flour sack, firstly thought its a mouse, but after opening there is a hen, trying to get her out she even bite me, she would lay there a egg and eat in one time. After taking out she, I put basket on bag, and she still was watchin for that bag excited, till she went lay a egg in nesting box.

This was a nice one, smth claw in closed flour sack, firstly thought its a mouse, but after opening there is a hen, trying to get her out she even bite me, she would lay there a egg and eat in one time. After taking out she, I put basket on bag, and she still was watchin for that bag excited, till she went lay a egg in nesting box.

So cute.

Back
Top Bottom