Daily chicken photos ( Show off your birds photos)

GhettoRoo

Songster
5 Years
Oct 7, 2014
Hello. As I am always with photo camera in pocket when I go visit my birds, there is always a lot of interesting to photograph or film. :)
For more activity ya'll can post photos too. :)

Me and my big girl. Getting a much needed break from the snow!

Those girls look just like my Harriet and Brooke! We just had a storm roll through and I went out to get a few pictures... I really wanted to get some of the hens all soaked cause they wanted to hang out outside, but my lens was fogged before I could get any good ones. Anyway, here are a few of mine from today.

Harriet is the EE and Brooke is the Wyandotte. We got them about 16 months ago at an Ace Hardware store. I, unknowingly, would soon learn about chicken keeping and grow to be fascinated and in love with the idea of keeping chickens not just for eggs for as pets as well. Harriet and Brooke are like two peas in a pod.

And these are our Gold-Laced Cochins we got at the NC State Fair last Fall. Lola has been secluded and healing, so I let her out every now and then and just keep an eye on how Harriet and Brooke treat her when they free range together.

Anyway, thanks for looking!

This was a nice one, smth claw in closed flour sack, firstly thought its a mouse, but after opening there is a hen, trying to get her out she even bite me, she would lay there a egg and eat in one time. After taking out she, I put basket on bag, and she still was watchin for that bag excited, till she went lay a egg in nesting box.

Back
Top Bottom