Dalton GA show

We will be easy to spot. We'll be the two crazy women with a chicken under each arm headed out to the truck to unload so we can come back for another round!
lau.gif

The last show I came home with 14 new birds! Ummmmm..... I mean, 7.5, yeah that was it!
lol.png
That last calculation is according to chicken math principals. You will have to ask Karen to fully explain that
wink.png

I don't remember how many she bought.
hmm.png

I am working on the rules for "Chicken Math"

Rule #1 2 Bantams = 1 Large Fowl

Keeping Rule #1 in mind that means you can buy twice as many Bantams and not go overboard.

Rule #2 4 Chicks = 1 Bantam which means 8 Chicks = 1 LF

Let's review tonights lesson:

You can buy 2 Bantams or 8 Chicks and when your Spouse/SO/Parent asks how many chickens you brought home, the correct answer is 1.

I will also post this in Random Ramblings.

I honestly am going looking for a couple specific things.
Unless Mike brings me a certain rooster and forces it upon me, I will only bring back what I am looking for, should I find it.

Yeah right! I wasn't bringing home anything today was I, Robin?
I now have 3 new ones!
lau.gif

Wait!

Rule#3 If 4 chicks = 1 bantam and you only bring 3 home that = Zero

See! I didn't bring anything home at all!!!!
tongue2.gif

Hey BYC Members,

I'm looking for a "Chicken Correspondent" to cover the chicken show in Dalton! I normally interview the show organizer, show judge, and 4H or FFA member. It's a live nationwide radio show, and you would call in during the show. Please let me know if you would be interested.
big_smile.png

Quote:
Missed it by that much!
lau.gif

You really crack me up!
You forgot rule #4!

#4 Eggs do not count at all because you can not count your chickens before they hatch!
wink.png

SOOOO....That means I have O in the boxes in the livingroom and O in the incubator as we speak
lol.png

I told Tanya about the show and I think she is going to try and attend.

Back
Top Bottom