Dalton GA show

Hey all
frow.gif

I work with math everyday and this chicken math makes perfect sense to me
gig.gif

Karen
Hows about a small but upcoming young cockeral that is about 8 weeks old ? Or somewhere close to that

Mike
big_smile.png

Hey BYC Members,

I'm looking for a "Chicken Correspondent" to cover the chicken show in Dalton! I normally interview the show organizer, show judge, and 4H or FFA member. It's a live nationwide radio show, and you would call in during the show. Please let me know if you would be interested.

Thanks for listening!

Quote:
Works for me! I know you don't have any spare girls! Unfortunately I lost 2 of my 3 LF girls. I still have "Sweet Pea" the little bantam fav, who is as sweet as ever. Chicks in handy shelled carrying packages work well too. See this is another Rule for chicken Math!

Eggs do not count because.............................

You can't count your chickens before they are hatched!

Hey Robin
frow.gif

Nope Just going to be going and trying to figure out this chiken math
big_smile.png
But gonna bring one anyway A cockeral for Karen He is still a baby but gonna be something someday...maybe

Mike
big_smile.png

I will be there also, I will be on the lookout for BYC pins and stuff, I hope I get to meet some of yall. My friend will be taking alot of his birds to sell, he was a poultry judge at one time and has some of the best birds you have ever seen. He has been breeding for over 30 yrs. I am not sure what he is taking but I can't wait to see. He told me their will be alot of birds for sale in the parking lot also. I went last year but it was snowing so hard nobody was selling! Hopefully it will be good weather this time.

Back
Top Bottom