Dancing with the stars

19Dawn76

Songster
10 Years
Apr 26, 2009
Toadsuck, AR
Macy Grey (Gray?). Oh my . . . . .

I was on pins and needles the whole time she was dancing. I wanted her to do well but she was like a train wreck. I hope she gets better.

I'm pulling for Kelly Osbourne. She was my surprise for the night. Macy Gray will, no doubt, be the first to head home. Either her or Kathy Ireland.

Quote:
Kathy suprised me! I expected her to be more graceful.

I almost teared up when I saw Kellys parents crying cause they were so proud. She did the fox trot well too!!!

My fave is the "Chairman" from Iron Chef, but I was just so impressed with Kelly!! I wanted to tell Macy to close her mouth, it was open the entire time she was dancing and she's got a really big, toothsome mouth too.
Kathy's body is still great but to be honest I didn't recognize her face, wow,,,, not aging good at all and she has always been such a beautiful woman.
The little swimsuit model is going to be competition!

Yes, a new season started. I missed the guys but caught the girls last night.

The swimmer ( sorry, I forgot her name ) is going to be competive. Did you see her face when she was ranked second? I think this is going to be a GREAT season!

Quote:
It really was painful to watch. We were cringeing the whole time. I wish she didn't seem like such a nice person.

sad.png

Back
Top Bottom