d'anver lovers,discuss the breed and post some pics!

Yea, I've been meaning to get some pics up of my porcelains as well to post on here, weather has been horrible, but they are one of my favorites, Love the way the lavender gene in them effects the color of the overall bird, they're gorgeous

can't wait to get mine!!!! More pics pleaaaseeeee...
droolin.gif

I hope to add some more eye candy here in another week or two, waiting on a few tail feathers to finish coming in and the weather to clear up a bit, as I plan to rework our website with these as well, and there's 17 colors now that we have in d'anver alone, so it'll be a big picture taking day, that's not counting the bantam phoenix, houdans, crevecoures, and such as that either...
Would love to see more of yalls pics as well, and questions or stories, so keep 'em coming!

I have a few too. I took some to a show last wekend. They did pretty well and almost all of the placed. I don't have a lot of pictures of them though. I need to get more.

Sliver Quail roo:
11538_1159117269377_1571137907_30396645_6297194_n.jpg

My blue quali roo is really nice, but I don't have a good picture of him. Taking one is on my to-do list.
big_smile.png

L&Schickens :

I have a few too. I took some to a show last wekend. They did pretty well and almost all of the placed. I don't have a lot of pictures of them though. I need to get more.

Sliver Quail roo:
http://photos-c.ak.fbcdn.net/hphoto...59117269377_1571137907_30396645_6297194_n.jpg

My blue quali roo is really nice, but I don't have a good picture of him. Taking one is on my to-do list.
big_smile.png

I hear ya, I have tons of pics I need to get to work taking, we added on some many new varities and colors, my website is now a bit out dated. What all colors do you have in the d'anver? By the way, glad to see some one else has the silver quail too! They are one of my favorites...​

Quote:
I hear ya, I have tons of pics I need to get to work taking, we added on some many new varities and colors, my website is now a bit out dated. What all colors do you have in the d'anver? By the way, glad to see some one else has the silver quail too! They are one of my favorites...

I do need some more colors for sure. I have 2 silver quail roos and a blue quail roo as well as several hens in both colors. I have 1 black hen and one self blue roo too. We should do an egg trade in the spring!!
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom