Dark Green Egg

Sometimes the ink blotter goes Kooky, it may or may not last, I had a BCM that was laying a nice brick egg, then it laid one purple, and I haven't seen a purple one since. If I could get a hen to lay purple eggs all the time...OOOH!
$cz.PNG

Take pictures of you egg!

Sometimes the ink blotter goes Kooky, it may or may not last, I had a BCM that was laying a nice brick egg, then it laid one purple, and I haven't seen a purple one since. If I could get a hen to lay purple eggs all the time...OOOH!
View attachment 3108994
I like that concept - the ink blotter went a bit kooky 😅

View attachment 3108994

Attachments

• 8D61E4DA-A9B8-47D4-9203-087B6F26BC04.jpeg
    8D61E4DA-A9B8-47D4-9203-087B6F26BC04.jpeg
    646.1 KB · Views: 3
That’s an interesting theory. I can’t recall how long it had been since she last laid an egg before this one appeared, but probably not more than a day or two. Thanks ☺️

Some of my chickens have a variance in their egg color, sometimes darker, sometimes lighter, sometimes speckled, sometimes not, however, one thing they haven't done is lay completely different colors from the same hen.

Had anyone seen different colors from the same hen? Not just shades of the same color, but a totally different color?

Its a beautiful egg.

Some of my chickens have a variance in their egg color, sometimes darker, sometimes lighter, sometimes speckled, sometimes not, however, one thing they haven't done is lay completely different colors from the same hen.

Had anyone seen different colors from the same hen? Not just shades of the same color, but a totally different color?

Its a beautiful egg.
Thank you! I thought it was beautiful too 🥰

Back
Top Bottom