Dark spot on duck egg! Pleas help!

I guess not WRONG all the time......Mine hatched with a mark like that..;) ....Its here and running around being a duckling..:) ..

Sorry I replied..:(

dont be sorry you replied, you just didnt know because your egg hatched, sometimes they are fine, sometimes they need help

just sponge up the information for next time

Well said. :thumbsup

I guess not WRONG all the time......Mine hatched with a mark like that..;) ....Its here and running around being a duckling..:) ..

Sorry I replied..:(

dont be sorry you replied, you just didnt know because your egg hatched, sometimes they are fine, sometimes they need help

just sponge up the information for next time

Well said. :thumbsup

I am a human sponge and absorb all info i receive ..;)...Thanks so much..:).....

Shannon

I felt something move while taking this photo

I won't step on the experts toes again..:)......Mine survived and could of been something else... I'm sorry if I gave false hope..:(....

Shannon

Don't be sorry, who knows maybe these two will survive

I sure hope so...:)....I am always optimistic and never a pessimist ...:)....Best wishes to you..;)...

Cheers!

What day are you on?

What was you temp during incubation?

What type of incubator, still air or fan?

What was you humidity for the first 25 days?

Do all four eggs have the same size air cell, or is it just the two with the bruising?

What day are you on?

What was you temp during incubation?

What type of incubator, still air or fan?

What was you humidity for the first 25 days?

Do all four eggs have the same size air cell, or is it just the two with the bruising?

X2 ???

Did you sponge or mist the eggs at all?

Day 25
Fan
About 85%
It's only the two with this problem, the others are healthy one even has an internal pip.
These are mix breed ducklings if that means anything (blue Swedish x blue/black runners) I am incubating two from my blue girl and two from one of my blacks, I think these two are from my blue since they're a little bigger than the others.

Back
Top Bottom