Darn Co-Op... I found my buff orps... Couldn't resist see...

nikkichicki

In the Brooder
11 Years
Mar 2, 2008
Maryville, TN
Co-Op got in buff orphingtons today which is what I wanted int he first place.... So here they are... that gives me a total of 45... Granted we are only keeping about 20 pullets. And the COOP is FINALY FINISHED....

101_0067.jpg

101_0080.jpg

101_0081.jpg

101_0032.jpg

101_0057.jpg

101_0050.jpg

101_0049.jpg

I know it looks small but it is 10'x11' and the run is 14'x12 and the top will be finished in the morning...

YEAAAA... Now I can't wait to show these cuties their new home...

OHHHH.... they're so cute aren't they ! Looks like a good home for them ! I just got my first BO's this last friday (3) . I guess I'm headed towards having every breed of chicken known to man kind ! I went to our feed store today to pick up our EE's that my SO has been wanting but they got in banties instead of standards , I called and asked him what he wanted to do and he told me to pick out something else !
th.gif
I resisted though ! We just bought 18 + 4 ducks and we have 18 hens as it is ! (although we are culling some for various reasons ) It's so hard to pass up those little guys though !
love.gif

Last edited:
We are in East TN near Knoxville... Its funny cuz all my other chicks are 2.5 weeks old and growing fast and the buff orps are 3 days old and tiny... just way to cute...

Back
Top Bottom