Day 1: Tell us where you bought your feed. *To be eligible to win you must post between May 2 – 16,

I rotate the birds through 3 different brands which are bought at:

Lavalley's Building Supply Claremont, NH

Lambert Building Supply, Claremont, NH

Runnings, Claremont, NH

Thank you for your interest! The sign-up period for coupons is complete. The good news is that you can still participate! Complete the challenges in this forum for chances to win great prizes; including, feed, coop signs and more!

Thank you for your interest! The sign-up period for coupons is complete. The good news is that you can still participate! Complete the challenges in this forum for chances to win great prizes; including, feed, coop signs and more! 

Can you please elaborate and clarify?

The current title of the tread "Day 1: Tell us where you bought your feed. *To be eligible to win you must post between May 2 – 16, 2016"

But, now you are claiming the sign up period is complete even though it's only the first day of a 14 day sign up period?

Also, where are these coupons to be found? It appears some people got coupons and others did not? Was it some random thing? I have checked my registered email for this forum (as well as the spam box) and there is no coupon to be found...

I posted both before and after May 2nd, if that matters...

PM also sent, requesting clarification in this thread...

Last edited:

I did sign up before the sign up and put in my email for coupons before sign up was complete and the coupon email never arrived, not even in my spam folder
sad.png

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom