Day 1: Tell us where you bought your feed. *To be eligible to win you must post between May 2 – 16,

Just got my coupon this afternoon, but will be making a trip to Tractor Supply in the morning to stock up :) Store is located in Clarksburg/Bridgeport WV. Can not wait ..have an egg eater who's shells have been thinking despite supplements and free choice crushed shell, so hoping to see an difference in her mainly(it's a race every day to see if I can beat her to the egg before she cracks it).. Also split a group of same breed/age into 2 separate pairs to do a side by side comparison. .yay..so excited !!

***oops..really should read before I type..lol..I'll be back Sunday to repost ;)

Still can't print my coupon, even tried changing the email and sending it to my mom to see if she could print from work to no avail..but no worries ;) Still got my Purina Oyster Strong ♡ Took some Day 1 pictures of my birds and eggs..I'm ready..

So for my "official" entry :
Purchased 2 bags of Purina Layena w/ Oyster Strong at the Bridgeport WV Tractor Supply

Back
Top Bottom