Day 1: Tell us where you bought your feed. *To be eligible to win you must post between May 2 – 16,

Know this is probably not the right place, but is anyone else having issues printing their coupon? I clicked the link in the 1st email that took me to a partner site..I entered my email for them to email the coupon. About an hour later the coupon arrived, but when I try to print, it just takes me back to the partner site to have it emailed again??

Know this is probably not the right place, but is anyone else having issues printing their coupon? I clicked the link in the 1st email that took me to a partner site..I entered my email for them to email the coupon. About an hour later the coupon arrived, but when I try to print, it just takes me back to the partner site to have it emailed again??

Yes, I can't print it either

Yes, I can't print it either

Well, guess I'm glad to know it's not user error...lol.. Our TSC has Purina for the same price as Dumor (my usual brand) and I needed feed anyways so went ahead and bought the Purina. .but would really be nice to use the coupon as I'm feeding about 90 birds right now :\
Out of curiosity, are u using a PC, tablet or phone? I've tried from all 3 with same results but had to ask..lol

Last edited:

What email? What coupon? I posted, but I didn't get an email.

What email? What coupon? I posted, but I didn't get an email.

I signed up a few weeks back..got email yesterday or day before that had a link to "claim my coupon ".. it then took me partner site mentioned above and sent me in loops :(

But it's for 5$ off a bag of Purina..which makes it roughly 10$ for 50# here so I really want it...

Maybe check your spam inbox? Unless they send them according to sign up order?

Last edited:

@rottlady,I have a chick( one on right with back to camera) that could almost be twinsies with the one in your profile ♡ He's a mutt/farm bred sex link and a bit older now but he's gonna be a great mixed flock roo ♡

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom