1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Day 1: Tell us where you bought your feed. *To be eligible to win you must post between May 2 – 16,

Discussion in 'Oyster Strong System 30 Day Challenge' started by Monica S, Apr 4, 2016.

1. dekel18042

dekel18042 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 18, 2013
    Pennsylvania
    Tractor Supply, Nazareth PA.

2. WildHens

WildHens Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 1, 2016
    West Virginia
    Know this is probably not the right place, but is anyone else having issues printing their coupon? I clicked the link in the 1st email that took me to a partner site..I entered my email for them to email the coupon. About an hour later the coupon arrived, but when I try to print, it just takes me back to the partner site to have it emailed again??

3. k9chickenlady

k9chickenlady Out Of The Brooder

Apr 30, 2014

Yes, I can't print it either

4. WildHens

Apr 1, 2016
    West Virginia

Well, guess I'm glad to know it's not user error...lol.. Our TSC has Purina for the same price as Dumor (my usual brand) and I needed feed anyways so went ahead and bought the Purina. .but would really be nice to use the coupon as I'm feeding about 90 birds right now :\
    Out of curiosity, are u using a PC, tablet or phone? I've tried from all 3 with same results but had to ask..lol

Last edited: Apr 30, 2016
  5. swhitton

swhitton New Egg

Apr 30, 2016
    Double L feed and Tractor Supply - Kerrville Texas

6. AllynTal

AllynTal Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 22, 2014
    Mississippi Gulf Coast
    What email? What coupon? I posted, but I didn't get an email.

7. WildHens

Apr 1, 2016
    West Virginia

I signed up a few weeks back..got email yesterday or day before that had a link to "claim my coupon ".. it then took me partner site mentioned above and sent me in loops :(

But it's for 5$ off a bag of Purina..which makes it roughly 10$ for 50# here so I really want it...

Maybe check your spam inbox? Unless they send them according to sign up order?

8. rottlady

rottlady Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 20, 2016
    Georges Mills, NH
    so 37 pages already and the original post says nothing before may 2 counts as an entry?

9. WildHens

Apr 1, 2016
    West Virginia

Lol..either gonna be a lot of disappointed people or a lot of repeats..I'll be in the repeat category :\

10. WildHens

Apr 1, 2016
    West Virginia
    [​IMG]

@rottlady,I have a chick( one on right with back to camera) that could almost be twinsies with the one in your profile ♡ He's a mutt/farm bred sex link and a bit older now but he's gonna be a great mixed flock roo ♡

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by