Day 1: Tell us where you bought your feed. *To be eligible to win you must post between May 2 – 16,

You can't re-sign up if it didn't work the first time as the email submission form is now shut down...

When promotions are run as disorganized as this one appears to be, it's not going to gain any customer or product loyalty...

So, all we're doing is giving them hits on their thread? Okay, I'm done. I don't have time for someone to yank my chain. BuhBye Purina.

I can not seem to get signed up or get the coupons to print. I have been out of town at the FFA State Convention. I bought my Purina from Tractor supply

You can't re-sign up if it didn't work the first time as the email submission form is now shut down...

When promotions are run as disorganized as this one appears to be, it's not going to gain any customer or product loyalty...

So, all we're doing is giving them hits on their thread? Okay, I'm done. I don't have time for someone to yank my chain. BuhBye Purina.

Well one can hope they actually step up and fix the contest and show even a basic level of contest support now that several issues have been brought to their attention... And they really need to either extend the posting dates or completely reboot the contest since it appears the initial entry form was flawed from the get go denying many even a chance to enter/register for the contest while coupon delivery was also hit or miss at best... I submitted my email on the entry form for the coupon but never received it, where does that leave me in regards to the contest?

I'm sure the contest was supposed to be 'fun' but right now it appears to be a train wreck of disappointment and customer dissatisfaction for many...

BTW, I'm out to by 10 bags of feed (8 layer and 2 chick starter) tomorrow afternoon, how this contest and it's problems are addressed between now and then will certainly influence the brand I purchase tomorrow...

Last edited:
Thank you for the follow-up question. Here’s how this challenge has worked: On April 18, an email was sent to all BYC subscribers with instructions for the challenge and a link to the sign up form. In order to receive a coupon, fans needed to complete the sign up form from that email, before beginning the challenge on May 2. The coupon was part of the pre-challenge period. The coupon period is now complete; however, we invite you to still participate in the challenge!

I'm not sure about pricing across the country, but here in WV the Purina Layena with Oyster Strong is the exact price as the cheapest brand of feed TSC carries (Dumor).. and I of course can't prove it, but I have 2 hens who's laying has been sporadic at best, 1 egg every 3 days in their pen if I was lucky.. yesterday I got 2 ♡ It was enough to convince me to keep feeding the Layena to see tho.
I still can't print my coupon, I am going to keep trying though but the prize portion of the challenge is open to everyone, regardless of whether you got a coupon or not .. so hope everyone has fun and doesn't let a coupon upset you too much to keep having fun :)

Thank you for the follow-up question. Here’s how this challenge has worked: On April 18, an email was sent to all BYC subscribers with instructions for the challenge and a link to the sign up form.

I received no such email... Just like I received no coupon after attempting to sign up...

In order to receive a coupon, fans needed to complete the sign up form from that email, before beginning the challenge on May 2. The coupon was part of the pre-challenge period. The coupon period is now complete; however, we invite you to still participate in the challenge!

I followed the link in the original post and 'attempted' to sign up by completing the registration form... I DID NOT receive any coupon even after completing the pre-challenge... Apparently there is a problem with you sign up form as well as your proclaimed mass email to all BYC subscribers...

So now you are basically telling your customers that have attempted to participate in this pre-challenge thus far but experienced technical problems with the contest they are out of luck and too bad for them? And you believe this is an appropriate and satisfactory level of customer support when multiple people have experienced problems with your contest?

If that is truly the final answer and you will not be doing anything to fix the problem, you have most certainly lost me as a customer!

Back
Top Bottom