DAY 14....shell broke?

Quote:
correction, it was dead and you chucked it
wink.png

Quote:
Oh, okay. I thought you ment you just chucked it out alive, and I was like >
ep.gif

GOOD HEAVENS NO! I have trouble killing the ants that drink my night water. I could never do something like that!!!! I realise now, my post was a bit missleading. LOL! Hell, I even considered digging a hole in the garden and burying it, but I was afraid the cat might dig it up. I did however add the customary pink ribbon....

I add a pink ribbon for all the animals I loose in loving memory, because none will ever be forgotten.... the OTHER pink ribbon was for my puppy who drowned...
hit.gif

71829_022.jpg

Quote:
Oh, okay. I thought you ment you just chucked it out alive, and I was like >
ep.gif

GOOD HEAVENS NO! I have trouble killing the ants that drink my night water. I could never do something like that!!!! I realise now, my post was a bit missleading. LOL! Hell, I even considered digging a hole in the garden and burying it, but I was afraid the cat might dig it up. I did however add the customary pink ribbon....

I add a pink ribbon for all the animals I loose in loving memory, because none will ever be forgotten.... the OTHER pink ribbon was for my puppy who drowned...
hit.gif

https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/uploads/71829_022.jpg

So sorry about your puppy
sad.png

I burry all my chickens that die. big, small and ones that didn't hatch. But I don't have any animals that would dig them up.

I have a smallish property and I live in a mountain area. I have more rocks than soil....
sad.png

Back
Top Bottom