Day 18 for my Showgirls!...*UPDATE* Bad News

Well, we are up to 4 pips and the first has progress just a very small amount. These babies seem to be taking forever!! When in reality it hasn't even been 12 hours
lol.png

Mom just called me at work (yes I am on here at work, whats it to ya? LOL) and one is zipping!! She is going to call me again when it hatches.
ya.gif

Edit: Cyn, you are SO cool.

Last edited:
DSCN2261.jpg

Baby no 1 is here. It is a naked neck and looks primarily yellow, but it might have some black feathers in there too. It is a LOUD chirper!!

These are supposed to be black, splash or red????? Anyway, I am too excited cuz it even has the little necklace tufts and I like those
love.gif

All four of the other pips are progressing at the same time!!! The other one in there just woke up and has started chirping really loudly again and it is like all the other 4 are anxious to come out all of a sudden.

IT'S A SPLASH!!!!! I can clearly see the light with splashes of dark now that it is drying!!!!!! I can't believe our first one is a splash and it is a naked neck and it has the neck feathers!!!! YEAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom