DAY 18!!! WOOOOHOOOOOO!!!

adiekaty

In the Brooder
6 Years
Mar 24, 2013
Banner, Wyoming
celebrate.gif
SUPER EXCITED!!! this is my 3rd time trying.. (Incubator problems with last two batches!) Anyhow, today is day 18, for Incubator #1.. just took out egg turner, and now we wait.. please cross all your fingers and toes!!
yesss.gif

~Adrienne

I have 8 of the cutest babies ever!!!!!!!!! :))) 12 eggs, 10 hatched, 2 weren't fertile. lost the last two that hatched, but they seemed weak. I'm happy with the outcome!! :))) Seramas due to hatch on weds!!!

Hi, your story has given me a hope , as I recently purchase brinsea mini Eco incubator and left it running without the eggs for 2 days and then after I confirmed that the temperature was steady , I then placed the eggs in.
After 3 days I noticed that the temperature started to go up and down very slight I ignored it and then one morning on day 5 I woke up and noticed that the gem had fallen down to 36c I got worried and then adjusted the temperature since then the temp has been playing up between 0.2 to 0.4 .
Today was day 6 and when I candled them they seemed still alive but little slow in motion ( I could be wrong ) but they were not as active as they were at day 4 . I am still having my fingers crossed . I am hoping not having any disabled chicken .
I will keep you guys posted .

Back
Top Bottom