Day 19 and I am waiting with baited breath!

I went crazy the last two days, and slept next to the Incubator!:rolleyes:Hubby called me nuts!!
tongue.png

Lisab?? anything?? Nothing here...
barnie.gif
I keep peeking in...wanting so badly to see SOMETHING!! Hubby just rolls his eyes, and laughs at me. He said.... NO MORE, you are wearing me out!
gig.gif
How does he think I FEEL!?? I wait...I listen...I look...I wait... viscious cycly I am in here! Still hopeing..and waiting!
fl.gif
Hope you are getting some rest...I know IM NOT!
th.gif

Nothing nothing nothing!~ Been sitting with the incubator and just starrrrrring...looking for some kind of movement...NOTHING!
Lisa

barnie.gif
I agree!! Ohhhhhhh my!!! I told DH....after this...the bator is FOR SALE!!
gig.gif
He said....GOOD, I cant stand watching you worry so much over EGGS! Sleep deprevation.....starvation....Oh the JOY of hatching your own babies!!
lau.gif
ok, back to the bator
pop.gif

This is one of the reasons why I am waiting a while before Incubating any more! I need a break!! he he he he! Never knew it would be so darn frustrating!! wait till they pip, and it takes another day for the bird to hatch! or even better, when they hatch while you are sleeping!
roll.png

Quote:
Sleeping?? We are supposed to be sleeping???
th.gif

see this is the problem!! he he he he!! you will be so exhausted you will pass out, then they will hatch!:rolleyes:sad but true!!
lol.png
lol.png

Morning of day 21......NOTHING!!!!
idunno.gif
no movement no noise!..well the dogs barking but thats about it!
Lisa

Back
Top Bottom