Things have gone wrong from day one. An incubator that fluctuated in temp and hard to manage humidity, two power failures (of course this was the first time in two years we've had one) and an inability to figure out candling well. I just could never get it right. I guess the waiting will be over in a few days. How long do I wait until I figure they won't hatch if nothing happens?