Day 19 Halfway Over Already! Stage One, the first 49 Eggs * PIPS!!!!*

I can't believe it's hatch time for you! Good luck!!
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
pop.gif

I'm back from my morning appt. No pips that I can see, but Day 20 doesn't start till about 2 pm for the shipped eggs. I put my own eggs in the bator at noon that day, before the others. Anyway, this morning wiped me out. I may have to take a nap then check the eggs later on.

I'll send more vibes from California, too, Cyn!!!!

That's weird about your Hova having trouble holding temp - the room mine is in is always around 60-63 degrees and it never has a problem. Wonder what the difference is?

Happy hatching!!!!
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif

Lori

Not sure why mine has trouble with temps. Its in a draft free room. The cooler bator and the Fridge-a-Bator hold perfectly. The Hova is just a pain this time around.
Keep those good California vibrations coming.... do you feel a Beach Boys song coming on, LOL?

Quote:
Cynthia,
I have my hova-bator fired up, just doing a fertility test, and it doesn't want to keep temp either. All the other times its been great. How weird.
idunno.gif

Do you think maybe your wafers are starting to need changing? Not that you wouldn't already have thought of that, but I just remember that I was having a bit of a problem last year and I kept dinking with it, then realized that I probably just needed a new wafer - just took me a while for that little bit of wisdom to dawn on me!!! Duh!!!!
hu.gif
LOL!!!

Lori

Back
Top Bottom